What we’ve done
Creating a successful User Experience is more than good looking creative and a series of “best-practice” judgements. Its about making your customers feel confident about your site and do what they need to do quickly and effortlessly. That means really getting to know your audience and what they want to do.
That’s what we do best.
Below are some examples of how we helped clients achieve success through understanding the business and their customers. If you would like more information on how we can help you, please contact us.
- British Heart FoundationWhether it be the London-to-Brighton Bike Ride, Direct Debit donations, purchasing a book or sitting in a tub of beans, we redeveloped British Heart Foundation’s website to help them make it the heart of fundraising and education through user analysis and user-centred design.
- FX SolutionsEven with strong marketing and CPC campaigns, leading global Forex trader FX Solutions were still experiencing a 90% drop-off rate for their account application process. An empirical Eye Tracking study enabled us to identify hidden problems and to objectively design a new user interface to make it easier to apply and improve CPA.
- SagaWe tested leading Over-50s holiday provider Saga's travel website, who wanted to improve engagement with the target audience and help them find their ideal holiday package quickly. A Eye-tracking and Think Aloud study of their holiday search enabled us to understand "Silver Surfers" and how they interact with the site, and allowed us to objectively improve search and engagement.
- The Children’s MutualThrough a strategic partnership spanning 7 years and getting to really know the business and customers, we created a more user-centric application for the leading Child Trust Fund provider that reduced drop-off rates by 40% and achieved 280% of its conversion targets.
- Principality Building SocietyApplying for a mortgage can be a daunting task, yet alone applying for one online. We took over from a previous agency to design and develop a user-centric online mortgage application that gave Principality Building Society the competitive edge.
- Marie Curie Cancer CareMarie Curie needed to be doing better online, but they didn't know how. We carried out research and interviewed over 120 staff and end users to develop their web strategy and the site's new Information Architecture.
- City IndexOne of the world's premier margin traders of financial Spread Betting, CFDs and Forex, we helped City Index turn around their site's performance by understanding their customers and designing an engaging user experience.